Pellet Production Line


AKG BioFuelTech Pellet Production Line

We stand behind every pellet production line we manufacture
More than two hundred clients are using our pellet production lines throughout China.

Every line is designed and manufactured with our customer’s need in mind
Available Capacity of the Pellet Production Line: 1TPH to 15TPH

A complete pellet production line, from raw material processing to final biomass pellet packing, it mainly include Crushing, Drying, Pelletizing, Cooling and Packing, we break down the process into three parts:

1 Raw Material Handling System (include wood chipper, hammer mill, dryer)
2. Pelleting System (Ring Die Pellet Mill)
3. Packing System (Cooling and Packing)

1. Raw Material Handling System (Option of wood Chipper, Crusher and Dryer)
Confirm your material status and select the pretreatment equipment. Wood Chipper: If the material’s diameter is larger than 10mm, or section bigger than 50*50mm, then you will need 

 wood chipper

Wood Chipper

Hammer Mill
After the wood chipper breaks down the material into smaller pieces, use a hammer mill to crush the material into powder form which reduces the diameter shall less than 3mm.

Hammer Mill

Dryer
It consists of two parts, one is hot air stove/furnance for providing heat by burning coal, gas, wood etc. (we recommend wood pellet as a fuel), another is rotory dryer.  Generally, the moisture content of the powder material from the hammer hill ranges from 20% to 40%, even higher, no doubt that a dryer is needed. Our Rotary Dryer is combined of Hot Air Stove and Main Rotary Dryer, which can realize to reduce the moisture from 60% to 10%.

Dryer

2. Pelleting System (Ring Die Pellet Mill)

Ring Die Pellet Mill

Ring Die Pellet is the heart of the pellet mill production line.
Pellet machine is widely used in compacting of wood, straw, other biomass sources into pellet. capacity ranges from 1T to 10T per hour.

Ring Die Pellet Mill

3. Packing System (Cooling and Packing)

Cooling and Packing is an important subsidiary device for the pellet production line. Cooling: lower the temperature from 80 degrees to 35 derees and reduce the moisture to ensure the quality of the pellet, also good for storage. Transfer the biomass pellet from the cooler to the packing machine

Related Posts